A2SL works in a variety of settings and scenarios. From conferences, to the courthouse, or to medical appointments, we will be certain our professional is best suited for the client and the occasion. We are honored to provide services to the Southern Colorado Community that we love!
Please fill out the below form and any specific questions you may have. We will then send a service agreement to you for review. We look forward to the opportunity to work with you!
Please fill out the below form. In the message area, please specify any additional information for the appointment. All information is strictly confidential. Submission of this form does not serve as confirmation of a scheduled sign language service provider or interpreter. A confirmation will be emailed to you within 24 business hours of submission of form. If a confirmation is not received or the needed service is in less than 24 hours, please call 719.302.5869 or email
Confidentiality and Professional Code of Conduct
Communication is to be treated as confidential and the information in it may not be used or disclosed except for the purpose for which it has been sent. We adhere to The Code of Professional Conduct, as provided for sign language interpreters jointly by the National Associate of the Deaf, and the Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf. All of our providers are trained and expected to follow these tenets. The tenets of the Code are as follows:
1. Interpreters adhere to standards of confidential communication.
2. Interpreters possess the professional skills and knowledge required for the specific interpreting situation.
3. Interpreters conduct themselves in a manner appropriate to the specific interpreting situation.
4. Interpreters demonstrate respect for consumers.
5. Interpreters demonstrate respect for colleagues, interns, and students of the profession.
6. Interpreters maintain ethical business practices.
7. Interpreters engage in professional development.
Lori Dowds, a professional interpreter with degree and credentials in educational, community, and legal interpreting, works daily to ensure each person we encounter experiences both professionalism and happiness in the services provided.